This soothing lip balm helps to moisturize and protect lips from sun, wind and extreme temperatures. Maple and softening essential oils help to repair chapped, sore lips. This treatment creates a smoother palette for lipstick application by diminishing the appearance of fine lines and reducing the feathering of lip color. Use anytime for softer, more luscious lips.
For all skin types. Bio-MapleTM compound and skin softening oils create a smoother palette for lipstick. Diminishes the appearance of fine lines.
• Octinoxate 7.5%: UVB sunscreen
• Oxybenzone 5%: UVB sunscreen
• Zinc Oxide 4%: UVA/UVB sunscreen.
• Beeswax: Natural wax with emollient properties, softening agent.
• Squalane: A fine emollient to keep the skin protected and moisturized.
• Carnauba Wax: Pure emollient, softening and protecting agent.
• Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E, antioxidant, anti-aging, and moisturizing agent.
Using the angled tube applicator, squeeze tube and apply liberally and directly to lips 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply after eating or drinking. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.