Regional Account Executive and Trainer
The Account Executive and Trainer is responsible for maintaining and developing accounts with physicians, spa and retail clients. He/she will act as a resource to their accounts and offer education and business building consultation.
National Sales Manager
- Maintaining and servicing assigned accounts based on account classification guidelines.
- Meeting monthly sales objectives for assigned accounts.
- Prospecting new clients.
- Meeting monthly goals for prospecting.
- Maintaining and submitting an up-to-date prospecting spreadsheet.
- Following through and following up on opening accounts.
- Coordinating and performing demonstrations for prospects according to demonstration guidelines.
- Keeping current on product knowledge information.
- Conducting training sessions for aestheticians and/or retail staff based on appropriate standard training outline.
- Coordinating and performing events for assigned accounts according to the event checklist.
- Meeting sales objectives for events.
- Participating in new product launches with a goal of 75% of assigned accounts purchasing new product.
- Communicating monthly and seasonal promotions to assigned accounts.
- Attending and representing B. Kamins, Chemist at various trade shows. Follow up on assigned leads according to prospecting policies and procedures.
- Submitting reports, including account maintenance Spa Log, Call Logs, mileage and expense reports, in a timely manner.
- Managing his/her inventory of marketing collateral, training materials, gratis, samples, deluxe products, kit bag and smock. Keeping same inventory in clean and presentable condition.
- Participating in monthly Account Representative conference call.
- Being punctual to all meetings, trainings and demonstrations.
- Traveling to assigned accounts, prospects and trade shows.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures.
Minimum Hiring Specifications
Education / Training
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Certification in aesthetics.
- Perfectly fluent in English.
- Sales experience required.
- Ability to travel (at least 70%)
- Computer literate – must have access to a computer and the internet.
- High degree of professionalism and extremely personable.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Problem-solving skills and resourcefulness.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Superior communication skills.
- Positive can-do attitude and ability to be flexible.
OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
How to Apply
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
or by fax at 514-428-9783. Please, no telephone calls.