A sophisticated exfoliating and hydrating alpha beta home peel that combines lactic and salicylic acid. Ideal for more sensitive skin types, this topical treatment will help increase cellular renewal for a smoother, brighter skin tone. The Lactic-10 also controls unwanted sebum and calms skin with anti-inflammatory Vitamin B5. A combination of nourishing and moisturizing ingredients will help replenish skin while AHAs and BHAs help diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and acne scars.
All skin types, particulary sun and environmentally-damaged skin. Should be avoided on extremely hyper-sensitive skin.
To help increase cellular renewal for a smoother, brighter skin tone and to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and acne scars.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Alcohol, color and fragance-free.
- A combination of lactic and salicylic acid make this topical exfoliant an extremely effective alpha beta home peel.
- Moisturizing and anti-inflammatory ingredients help make this peel ideal for sensitive skin types, including mild acne and rosacea.
- Increases the rate of cell renewal to brighten and restore clarity to uneven complexions.
- Helps stimulate the production of collagen and elastin to help skin become thicker, tighter and more firm.
- Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and scars.
- Helps improve skin texture – leaves skin softer and healthier-looking.
- Buffered to pH 4.0.
Before use evaluate skin texture and inquire about client's history of glycolic or lactic acid use.
Apply morning and/or night to cleansed skin using the applicator to target specific problem areas on the face and neck, avoiding eye area. DO NOT RINSE. Start by one application every other night, increase to one application daily, then up to two times daily for best results. May be used in conjunction with Renewal Serum. (i.e. Morning: Renewal Serum, Night: Lactic-10).
WARNING: The tingling sensation that may be felt is a sign that the product is active on the skin. The sensation tends to diminish with repeated use. Should it persist or should signs of irritation appear discontinue use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of children’s reach.
- Lactic Acid can increase sun sensitivity. Sunbar SPF 48 is recommended for use during Lactic treatments.
- It is a good idea to start a client slowly with Lactic Acid.
- Lactic Acid should not be applied on lesions or around the eyes.
- For use on entire face and neck, application period must be controlled. Apply for a period of 8 weeks, then discon
tinue use for the following 8 weeks (8 weeks on, 8 weeks off).