A sophisticated cosmeceutical treatment for both dark circles around the eyes and skin bruising resulting from cosmetic skin procedures. A combination of active pharmaceutical-grade ingredients help strengthen fragile capillaries, cosmetically neutralize color differences in the orbital eye area, and decrease the period required for healing bruises. Powerful humectants and moisturizers help normalize a damaged stratum corneum.
All skin types.
To moisturize, reduce the appearance of dark under eye circles, and help shorten the healing period after surgical trauma (bruising).
Key Features & Benefits:
- Dual-purpose formula containing zinc and copper oligopeptides, which are catalysts for anti-oxidants and important ingredients to aid in tissue repair.
- Formulated with hesperetin, vitamin C, and vitamin K- powerful ingredients which are known to stimulate blood flow and help strengthen fragile capillaries that may appear as darkened patches in the orbital eye area.
- Helps shorten the healing time for bruising caused by injections (i.e. Botox™, restylane) or other invasive procedures.
- Composed of anti-oxidant polyphenols, retinyl plamitate (vitamin A), and tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) to help combat the appearance of wrinkled skin.
- Contains powerful moisturizers to help combat dryness and skin aging.
- Can be used both under and over makeup, several times daily, if needed.
Apply a small amount to clean fingertips and gently tap cream around the orbital eye area after cleansing. May also be used on the eyelid. May be lightly reapplied several times daily as needed over makeup without smudging. CAUTION: For external use only. Should not be applied directly into eye. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Never apply to open cuts or lesions.