A unique moisturizing topical peel for the face and neck to help increase the rate of cell renewal and diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and acne scars. This cosmetic treatment is suitable for acne-prone, sun and environmentally-damaged skin. Results are a more uniform skin tone, and a smoother, more radiant complexion.
All skin types, except hyper-sensitive skin. Particularly useful for sun and environmentally-damaged skin. Highly effective for oily and hyper-keratinized skin to prevent clogged pores.
To smooth skin texture, brighten the complexion and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun spots.
- Alcohol-, color- and fragrance-free.
- Penetrates the skin’s top layer to exfoliate dead skin cells, increases the rate of cellular renewal and reduces the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles.
- Brightens and restores clarity to uneven complexions.
- Moisturizes dry, hyper-keratinized (thickened) skin damaged by sun and environmental conditions.
- Helps to diminish acneic scars and spots.
- Easy to apply with a unique brushed nylon applicator/dabber, which allows localized treatment to problematic areas, as well as coverage of entire face and neck if required.
- Pure liquid solution with a pH of 3 - 3.5.
"Love, love, love your Gylcolic-10!! Makes my skin look so fresh!! Thanks."
- Tobi Roni
To recommend appropriate strength, evaluate skin texture and inquire about client’s history of glycolic use.
Apply morning and night to cleansed skin, using the applicator, to target specific problem areas on the face and neck, avoiding eye area. DO NOT RINSE. Start with one application every other night, increase to one application daily, then up to twice daily for best results. Ensure skin is perfectly clean and dry before application of glycolics, as water will neutralize glycolic acid. May be used in conjunction with Renewal Serum (i.e. Morning: Renewal Serum, Night: Glycolic-10).
WARNING: The tingling sensation that may be felt is a sign that the product is active on the skin. The sensation tends to diminish with repeated use. Should it persist, or should signs of irritation appear, discontinue use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of children’s reach.
• Glycolics can increase sun sensitivity. Sunbar SPF 48 is recommended for use during glycolic treatments.
• Glycolics should not be applied on lesions or around the eyes.
• For use on entire face and neck; application period must be controlled. Apply for a period of 8 weeks, then discontinue use for the following 8 weeks (8 weeks on, 8 weeks off).