Regional Account Executive and Trainer
The Account Executive and Trainer is responsible for maintaining and developing accounts with physicians, spa and retail clients. He/she will act as a resource to their accounts and offer education and business building consultation.
National Sales Manager
· Maintaining and servicing assigned accounts based on account classification guidelines.
· Meeting monthly sales objectives for assigned accounts.
· Prospecting new clients.
· Meeting monthly goals for prospecting.
· Maintaining and submitting an up-to-date prospecting spreadsheet.
· Following through and following up on opening accounts.
· Coordinating and performing demonstrations for prospects according to demonstration guidelines.
· Keeping current on product knowledge information.
· Conducting training sessions for aestheticians and/or retail staff based on appropriate standard training outline.
· Coordinating and performing events for assigned accounts according to the event checklist.
· Meeting sales objectives for events.
· Participating in new product launches with a goal of 75% of assigned accounts purchasing new product.
· Communicating monthly and seasonal promotions to assigned accounts.
· Attending and representing B. Kamins, Chemist at various trade shows. Follow up on assigned leads according to prospecting policies and procedures.
· Submitting reports, including account maintenance Spa Log, Call Logs, mileage and expense reports, in a timely manner.
· Managing his/her inventory of marketing collateral, training materials, gratis, samples, deluxe products, kit bag and smock. Keeping same inventory in clean and presentable condition.
· Participating in monthly Account Representative conference call.
· Being punctual to all meetings, trainings and demonstrations.
· Traveling to assigned accounts, prospects and trade shows.
· Adhering to company policies and procedures.
Minimum Hiring Specifications
Education / Training
· Completion of Secondary School.
· Certification in aesthetics.
· Perfectly fluent in English.
· Sales experience required.
· Ability to travel (at least 70%)
· Computer literate – must have access to a computer and the internet.
· High degree of professionalism and extremely personable.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Problem-solving skills and resourcefulness.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Superior communication skills.
· Positive can-do attitude and ability to be flexible.
OR AN EQUIVALENT COMBINATION OF RELEVANT EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
How to Apply
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
or by fax at 514-428-9783. Please, no telephone calls.